Come close to God, and God will come close to you.
We love God by spending time with Him.
Worship is about giving not getting.
- Worship services with stimulating sermons
- Traditional services with organ, chancel and bell choirs
- Contemporary services with praise band
- Remote Youth & Children’s Sunday School
- 1st Fridays Worship, Praise & Prayer Time
- Bible Study Groups
Love your neighbor as yourself.
Simple acts of kindness can demonstrate love towards others.
Small groups provide an opportunity for us to learn and practice love for others.
- Small Groups/House Church
- Switch Youth Group
- Vacation Bible School
- Caring Choices – Facility & Programs
- Hosting Ongoing Community Groups: Al–Anon, Food Addicts Recovery Anonymous, Nar-Anon, Parkinson’s
- GriefShare – grief support group
Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant.
To follow Jesus is to serve him.
Cultivate a lifestyle of serving.
- Monthly Missions Sunday
- Missions giving is supporting Haiti, Project Chacocente, Webster Hope House
- Grace House Ministry, bring/serve dinner monthly to individuals recently released from prison
- Shoe Box Ministry, sending over 100 shoe boxes every year
- Annual Mitten & Hat Tree, donated locally
- Upcoming Adult/Youth Red Bird Mission trip